Richmond Legal Advice Service
Richmond Legal Advice Service (RLAS):
- provides free legal advice and assistance
- has volunteers who are qualified lawyers
- has no restrictions or no eligibility criteria, and
- operates in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
When we are open
RLAS runs a weekly advice session each Tuesday evening between 8pm and 9.30pm in Richmond.
How we operate
RLAS offers a “drop-in” advice clinic. You do not need to make an appointment.
Where we operate from
Our weekly session are held at Holy Trinity Church, Sheen Park, Richmond, TW9 1UP.
You can complete the RLAS client contact sheet before coming to an advice session.
- Holy Trinity Church, Park Road, Sheen Park, Richmond, TW9 1UP (directions displayed on map)
- Richmond Legal Advice Service
- Service Type:
- Advice and Advocacy
- Primary Client Group:
- Registered Charity Number:
This page was last updated on 19 June 2019