Age UK Richmond - First Contact Helpline
First Contact Telephone Helpline 020 8878 3073
Available Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm.
First Contact provides information and advice for older people in Richmond upon Thames borough. The line is manned by an advisor, who can answer queries, provide information and advice, and signpost to other agencies.
Topics we cover:
Our advisers are trained to help you on a wide range of topics, including the following:
- Social care - such as finding a care home or getting some help at home, and how it's funded.
- Your income - including free benefits checks, help with applying for benefits and pension advice.
- Your home - information on staying warm at home, home adaptations and how to prevent falls.
- Head Office Suite 301, 3rd Floor Parkway House, Sheen Lane, East Sheen, London, SW14 8LS (directions displayed on map)
- Age UK Richmond
- Service Type:
- Advice and Advocacy
- Primary Client Group:
- Older People
- Opening Times:
- Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm.
This page was last updated on 10 June 2019