Share provides training and employment support for disabled adults, including those with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. Whether you're looking to live more independently, get ready for work, or want to improve and maintain your wellbeing,
we help you to reach your potential in our friendly and dynamic, person-centred learning environment.
We run a number of accredited courses including independent living skills, basic skills (English and Maths), digital skills, horticulture and catering. In addition, we run a number of programmes and activities aimed at personal development and wellbeing, including healthy living activities such as yoga, arts and crafts, creative writing, and music.
In addition, we run two social enterprises - Share Catering and Share Nurseries - to provide a pathway into employment for our students. These enterprises provide real-life, hands-on work experience in a safe and supported environment.
- Share Community Ltd
- Service Type:
- Education and Employment
- Primary Client Group:
- Learning Disability
- Share Community
- Opening Times:
- The centre is open all year round with the exception of a one week closure at Christmas. Training times: Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
- Share invites anyone interested in joining them to come for an initial look around, and offers free taster sessions. You can be referred through a social worker, an advocate, a service broker, or you can refer yourself. For an informal chat, or for help with your application, please contact Karen Miles on 020 7801 9812 or email Share.
- Services For:
- People with autism spectrum needs
- People with learning disabilities
- People with long-term conditions
- People with mental health needs
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory disabilities
- Registered Charity Number:
This page was last updated on 26 March 2019