Shopmobility Hounslow (Hounslow Community Transport)
The Shopmobility service, based in central Hounslow, provides battery-powered scooters and manual wheelchairs that can be hired at affordable rates by residents of the London Borough of Hounslow and visitors of all ages to the borough with mobility issues.
Where we are
Hounslow Shopmobility is located in the underground car park below ASDA at the Blenheim Centre in central Hounslow. For all the location and parking information please visit our website.
Please visit our membership page for all the information.
About Hounslow Community Transport
Hounslow Community Transport (HCT) is a longstanding registered local charity that provides wheelchair accessible transport in the London Borough of Hounslow. HCT has developed unique and specialised expertise in this crucial and sensitive area of transport.
- Blenheim Centre, Prince Regent Road, Hounslow, TW3 1NB (directions displayed on map)
- Hounslow Community Transport
- Service Type:
- Transport services
- Hounslow Shopmobility
- Registered Charity Number:
- Opening Times:
- Monday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm
- Services For:
- Older people
- People with dementia
- People with long-term conditions
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory disabilities
This page was last updated on 22 February 2019