Age UK Ealing
As a Brand Partner with Age UK, we want to ensure that later life is as fulfilling as possible. We promote older people's independence and wellbeing by:
- Helping older people exercise their rights through advice, information and advocacy.
- Supporting those older people less able to live independently.
- Challenging discrimination and unfair treatment on the grounds of age;
- Recognising the diversity of older people.
Member of Ealing's Falls Prevention campaign
- 135 Uxbridge Road, West Ealing, London, W13 9AU (directions displayed on map)
- Age UK Ealing
- Service Type:
- Advice and Advocacy
- Registered Charity Number:
- Not for profit
Cost & Availability
This page was last updated on 25 August 2017