Bluebird Care - Wandsworth (Home Care)
Bluebird Care Wandsworth provides high quality homecare and support services to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home.
We offer a unique choice of flexible homecare and support services tailored exactly to your needs. These could be anything from a 30 minute visit to 24 hour live in care. You may want short term help after an illness, or you may require respite care because your usual carer is having a break. Whatever your needs, our dedicated team of home care workers are happy to talk to you about your requirements.
Here are examples of some of the things we can offer, although this list is by no means exhaustive because everyone is different:
- Support with social activities and accessing the community e.g. day centres or clubs, visiting friends or family, church, theatre, galleries, football matches, pubs, restaurants, or just a walk in the park.
- Help with personal care and hygiene, bathing and showering.
- Help with getting up and going to bed.
- Evening and weekend support.
- Preparing and cooking meals and/or help at mealtimes.
- Shopping, either together, or on your behalf.
- Short term help following an illness or operation until you get back on your feet.
- Escorted visits to GP, Dentist or hospital.
- Live-In care for people who have fairly constant care needs but do not wish to go into residential care.
- Sleep-in or waking nights care for those who need support, care or just the reassurance of having someone else around during the night.
- Household chores including ironing, cleaning, de-cluttering and assistance with packing.
- Wellbeing visits and calls.
- Accompanied holidays and travel.
- Assistance with medication.
- Physiotherapy exercise prompting and support.
- Respite care for those who rely on a relative or friend for most of their care but would like to give that person a break from time to time.
If you don’t find the service you require please call our friendly team to discuss. We would be happy to talk to you about your homecare and support requirements.
Please contact us on 020 8877 4950 to discuss how we can create a bespoke home care service to meet your needs.
- Bluebird Care
- Service Type:
- Support at Home
- Primary Client Group:
- Supporting People
- Further Information:
Please note that the appearance of any agency on this website does not suggest any recommendation of its services by Wandsworth Council.
- Services For:
- Older people
- People with dementia
- People with long-term conditions
- People with mental health needs
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory disabilities
- Age Groups:
- Older people
- Supports people with mental health care:
- Can prepare food:
Cost & Availability
Standard Personal Care & Home Support
- £17.24 per Hour
- Current Rating
This page was last updated on 10 June 2019