Autonomy- online Needs Assessment, Carer's Needs Assessment and Financial Assessment (Hounslow Council)
A Needs Assessment is the essential first step in receiving care and support from the council if you are having difficulty
with everyday living tasks because of age, illness or disability. An Assessment is needed if you require the council to provide care in your home or if you require financial funding for residential care.
Carers are also entitled to a Carer’s Needs Assessment in their own right. A Carer's Needs Assessment is required for the Short Breaks Service or Carer's Emergency Card.
Hounslow residents now have the option to complete assessments safely and securely, online via Autonomy, the council’s self-assessment portal.
Using Autonomy you can:
- complete and submit an assessment in as little as 10 minutes or (if you need more time) save your assessment for up 30 days before submission
- find out if you are eligible for financial support with care costs and how much that contribution is likely to be
- receive information on other sources of care and support in the borough
If you would prefer to complete and Assessment by telephone, you should contact the First Contact Team on 020 8583 3100 or by email.
- London Borough Of Hounslow
- Service Type:
- Advice and Advocacy
- Autonomy Assessment Portal
- Services For:
- Older people
- People with autism spectrum needs
- People with dementia
- People with learning disabilities
- People with long-term conditions
- People with mental health needs
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory disabilities
This page was last updated on 11 March 2019