Greenham House - sheltered housing and activity centre (Hounslow Council)
Greenham House is a Sheltered Housing scheme managed by Hounslow Council.
- 41 flats.1 bedroom
- Non-resident management staff (scheme is connected to Linkline community alarm service when manager is off site)
- Lift, lounge, laundry, garden, hairdressing salon, library, assisted bathing facility
- Guest flat facility for family and friends to use when visiting.
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair (access to site fairly easy)
- Regular social activities include coffee mornings, cards, quizzes, afternoon tea, BBQ's in summer, parties, trips, raffles, organised by Scheme Manager and tenants
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Rent (social landlord)
Activity Centre - open to all Hounslow residents over 60
Greenham House is the dedicated Core Activity Centre for the Isleworth area. Used by tenants and the local community aged 60+. A programme may be downloaded from the Happy and Healthy in Hounslow page here.
How to apply for sheltered housing
If you are new to social housing, would like to apply or need some help and guidance, please contact the My Independence Team on 020 8583 3942 or email.
If you are already a Council tenant, please contact your Housing Officer.
- Greenham House, 55 Stanborough Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 1YF (directions displayed on map)
- Hounslow Sheltered Accommodation
- Service Type:
- Sheltered Accommodation
- Primary Client Group:
- Older People
- Greenham House
- Services For:
- Older people
- Public sector
- Age Groups:
- Older people
This page was last updated on 17 May 2019