Frogley House - sheltered housing and activity centre (Hounslow Council)
Frogley House is a Sheltered Housing Scheme managed by Hounslow Council.
- 40 flats (studios and one bedroom)
- Visiting management staff (scheme is connected to Linkline when scheme manager is off site)
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, garden, assisted bathing facility
- Guest flat facilities for your family and friends to use when visiting.
- A very social scheme with lots of activities for over 60's
- Staff have multiple language skills.
- Access to site fairly easy, but less so for less mobile people.
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
- Rent (social landlord)
- Frogley House is the dedicated Activity Centre for the Central area of Hounslow for tenant use and the local community for the over 60's. A programme of activities may be downloaded from the Happy and Healthy in Hounslow page..
How to apply
If you are new to social housing, would like to apply or need some help and guidance, please contact the My Independence Team on 020 8583 3942 or email.
If you are already a Council tenant, please contact your Housing Officer.
- Frogley House, Estridge Close, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3RE (directions displayed on map)
- Hounslow Sheltered Accommodation
- Service Type:
- Sheltered Accommodation
- Primary Client Group:
- Older People
- Frogley House
- Services For:
- Older people
- Public sector
This page was last updated on 29 April 2019