Cooper House Sheltered Housing (Hounslow Council)
This is sheltered accommodation managed by Hounslow Council.
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 36 flats. 1 bedroom
- Visiting management staff (scheme is connected to Linkline when the scheme manager is off site)
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, conservatory, library
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair. Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people.
- Regular social activities include Bingo, fish & chips, lunches, afternoon tea, and outings, organised by Scheme Manager and residents.
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
- Rent (social landlord)
- Core Activity Scheme is Frogley House
How to apply
If you are new to social housing, would like to apply or need some help and guidance, please contact the My Independence Team on 020 8583 3942 or email.
If you are already a Council tenant, please contact your Housing Officer.
- Cooper House, Maitland Close, Bath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW4 7DS (directions displayed on map)
- Hounslow Sheltered Accommodation
- Service Type:
- Sheltered Accommodation
- Primary Client Group:
- Older People
- Cooper House
- Applicants must have a housing needs assessment.
- Age Groups:
- Older people
- Public sector
The following documents related to this service are available for download:
This page was last updated on 28 January 2019