A great opportunity to help young people with special needs (posted 4 October)
(Published on 04/10/2017)
Become a Minibus Driver and make a difference!
Do you know anybody who would like to make a difference to the life of our young people with special needs by ensuring they have a fun and safe journey to and from school?
The London Borough of Hounslow’s Transport Co-ordination service is currently recruiting minibus Drivers.
They require part-time (term time only) drivers for 17 hours per week split shift (am and pm), with opportunities to work additional hours. Drivers are responsible for transporting children and adults with special needs to various destinations, within and outside of the Borough.
What are they are looking for in a driver?
• Possess a PSV (D) or D1 category driving licence
• Have the ability to safely drive a large minibus (there will be an assessment)
• Have a caring a friendly personality with good communication skills
• Are Physically fit
• Possess the ability to use a road map
• Be able to deal with emergency situations in a positive manner
For more information and to apply
If you know anybody interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more about the role, please ask them to contact the Transport team on 020 8583 5481.