Become a Self-care and Prevention Volunteer (posted 14 September)
(Published on 14/09/2017)
Would you like to become a Self-care and Prevention Volunteer?
Based in local GP surgeries, Self-care and Prevention Volunteers will help patients to access information about self-care, including:
- NHS Electronic Health Kiosks and how to navigate them
- health initiatives
- support groups for health conditions
- signposting, social activities and exercise classes.
Join us and promote self-care within your community
Are you interested?
You will be:
- making a real difference to someone’s life
- improving your confidence and motivation
- putting to good use your work related and people skills
- meeting new people from all different backgrounds and walks of life.