Contacting a Service
In an emergency, always dial 999.
- The Silver Line: 0800 4 70 80 90 - a confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Samaritans: 116 123 - a 24 hour emotional support helpline (Free to call)
- Sane Emotional Support: 0845 767 8000 - provides crisis support (6pm to 11pm seven days a week)
- ChildLine: 0800 1111 - a 24 hour private and confidential helpline for children
- West London Alliance - 0208 825 8921
- The Big White Wall: a safe online community of people who are anxious, down or not coping who support and help each other by sharing what’s troubling them, guided by trained professionals.
Not sure who to contact? Have a quick question? Click Here! to live chat with a member of the support team now!
CarePlace support is currently provided by Affinity Works.
For all queries and requests relating to using the CarePlace website please access their Support Portal. The Support Portal will also allow you to review progress on any support requests you have already opened and will provide you with access to a variety of support materials to help you make the best use of CarePlace.
You can also contact them through either of the methods below.
Please note: We cannot answer specific adult social care queries regarding people's care. Please contact one of the services listed on CarePlace, or your local authority. Please do not include confidential or sensitive information.
Fields marked with a * are mandatory